- 14 oz can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained (8.5 oz dry wt)
- 1 lb crab meat, imitation or lump
- 2 tbsp chives
- 6 tbsp reduced fat sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cups shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 - 2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Drain the artichoke hearts and chop fine. Chop the crab meat fine. Add them to a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well using a rubber spatula, then transfer into a shallow baking dish.
Bake until the cheese is melted and the top becomes golden, about 30 minutes. Serve hot with baked chips.