- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- Cook and crumble the bacon. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar. Whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the broccoli, bacon, and cashews. Mix together until the salad is coated well in the mayonnaise mixture. Chill for 2 hours and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.