- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, cut in half
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, green onions or parsley for garnish
- Combine cheese, butter, smoked paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl and mix till well combined.
- Using your hands, spread about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture over each corn half.
- Wrap corn in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet in a 420 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- OR: place corn on a baking sheet (not wrapped in foil) and broil for 5 minutes on each side, or until it is nicely browned all over.
- Serve on a large platter and sprinkle with optional garnishes