Thursday, March 27, 2014

  • 1/2 cup brown rice - cooked and cooled
  • 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
  • 1 Tablespoon raisins (or dried cranberries)
  • 1/4 cup soy milk
  • 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
  • 2 drops vanilla extract
  • 1 dash cinnamon
I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this recipe. On the day I tried this, I tested two other brown rice hot cereal recipes and this was my least favorite. The others absorbed flavored milk into the rice, whereas this one seemed more like brown rice swimming in milk. Also, be aware that the serving size is pitifully small. Do yourself a favor and skip this recipe. They take more time, but I suggest you try the recipe for Brown Rice Hot Cereal or Brown Rice & Pumpkin Porridgeinstead.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Categories

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.