- 2 pounds broccoli or broccolini, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (depending on your spice tolerance)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 recipe Basil Vinaigrette
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the broccolini and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and stir to combine. Continue to sauté for another 3-5 minutes more until the broccolini is just tender. Season with salt and pepper and toss with the basil vinaigrette before serving.