Perfect Crispy Potatoes
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Put your potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Add a little salt.
3. Bring pot to a boil then reduce heat to medium for about 15 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes.
5. Put the potatoes back in the pot and swish/toss them around a bit. This will make the edges more rounded and soft. This is necessary for extra crispy-ness.
6. Mix the oil and butter and toss into the potatoes.
7. Lay the potatoes out on a baking dish in one layer.
8. Sprinkle salt on top and bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Turn the potatoes a couple times in between.