- 24 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup toasted Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange peeled shrimp in a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Coat shrimp with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, minced garlic, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes.