- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- powdered sugar or whipped cream
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add in milk, flour, salt and melted butter and mix until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter coats the pan evenly. When the bottom of the crepe is turning golden brown, and the top is just cooked through, remove from the heat and transfer to a plate to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill crepes with fruit and roll the edges together. Top with powdered sugar or whipped cream.