- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 12 oz package frozen broccoli
- 10.75 oz can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz package Italian dressing, dry mix
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine Italian dressing and water. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours, or HIGH for 4 hours (until chicken is done).
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Leave the liquid stock in the slow cooker.
- Mix together soup and cream cheese (I found microwaving the two for a few seconds before stirring makes the mixing a lot easier).
- Pour cream cheese mixture into the slow cooker and mix with the chicken stock.
- Stir broccoli into the slow cooker mixture.
- Add chicken back to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Turn the slow cooker on HIGH and cook until heated through (about 30 minutes).