WHAT YOU NEED:
- pineapple (cut up)
- lemon juice
- olive oil
1. line two baking trays with tin foil. this helps for cleaner cleanups! and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. place salmon on one tray and add lemon juice. place a couple pineapple pieces on top of the fish so that the juice can cook into the fish. cook for 25 minutes if frozen, 18 if thawed.
3. on the other tray, line the freshly washed asparagus. add olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. throw both trays in the oven at the same time and swap trays midway
5. grill the remaining pineapple in a skillet on medium heat while the fish is cooking. keep stirring while you grill. when the pineapple looks hot, grilled, and juicy - move to low heat until the rest of the food is done cooking.
6. serve and enjoy!