- 4 fajita size fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 slices ripe, California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons prepared barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 thin slices low-fat mozzarella or American cheese, divided
- 2 large carrots (1 cup) peeled and coarsely shredded, divided
- Add two teaspoons of mashed avocado to each tortilla and spread it to the outer edge (about one inch from the edge).
- Add one slice of turkey breast over the avocado spread.
- Add one slice of cheese; then spread on about 1/2 teaspoon of barbecue sauce.
- Add about 1/4 of the shredded carrot to the top of the barbecue sauce.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and put the seam side down on the plate.
- Use a serrated knife to slice the roll in half.
- Serve with a fresh salad or a side of baked beans.