- ¼ cup dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (you could also use skim milk)
- 2½ cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and crisped.