- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (click for recipe)
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded chicken breasts (boil or pressure cook 1 lb of chicken and shred)
- 8 oz uncooked penne pasta
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the cream cheese, hot sauce and chicken broth together.
- Add the taco seasoning.
- Mix together, then add the sour cream.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the penne pasta in boiling water.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the Mexican Chicken Cheesy Sauce.
- Toss together, remove from heat and serve.