- 2 Cups white or yellow cake mix
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup sprinkles (who really measures sprinkles?)
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine dry cake mix and powdered sugar. Stir just to blend.
- Add in butter and milk. No need to stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove from microwave and carefully stir to combine. Once blended, add in white chocolate chips and blend again.
- Fold in about half of your sprinkle to give some color.
- Quickly spread fudge into a 8x8 greased pan. Add remaining sprinkles to top and gently press down to secure sprinkles. Refrigerate until completely chilled, then cut into 1 inch squares.