What you'll need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
Notes: Serves 4
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until rotini is tender.
- Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.