- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 fresh ears of corn, cut from the cobs
- 2 cups pasta (I used penne)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and bring a pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Boil pasta according to package directions and set aside until ready to use.
- While pasta is cooking, brown your butter. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Once it’s melted, continue cooking while whisking/stirring constantly The butter will foam and then turn a rich brown color. As soon as it does, remove from heat and set aside until ready to use.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, tomatoes, zucchini and corn and stir to coat everything in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies have softened and browned in spots.
- Once vegetables are cooked, stir in pasta, followed by brown butter and half the shredded cheese. Top pasta mixture with rest of cheese then bake in oven at 400 F for 10 minutes.