- 1 red velvet cake mix (just the dry mix, not the other ingredients on the box)
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 tbs powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 9x5x3 loaf pan with foil or parchment paper and lightly spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together all ingredients until batter forms.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.