- 3 eggs
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 pkg. (10 to 12 oz.) white baking chips
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) French bread, cut into 1-in. cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries and baking chips. Stir in bread cubes; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 350* for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sauce: One pkg. (10 to 12 oz.) white baking chips & One cup heavy whipping cream
- For sauce, place baking chips in a small bowl. in a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over baking chips; whisk smooth. Serve with bread pudding.